Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Quick, romantic brunch in 15-20 min! How cool is that!? High-fat foods help produce sex hormones, caviar is one of them and known as an aphrodisiac.
Pancakes With Caviar | Weekend brunch for 2Course: Breakfast, BrunchCuisine: Lithuanian, SweetZivile
1 cup of milk
3/4 cup of all purpose flour
1 tbsp. sugar
A pinch of salt
Some vegetable oil for frying
Caviar for serving, preferably salmon or trout caviar with less sodium
Let’s make it
- Lightly beat eggs, add sugar, salt, milk and quickly beat again.
- Add flour and mix until smooth.
- In a frying pan add 4-5 tbsp. of oil and let it heat up on a medium-high heat.
- Pour pancakes using a tablespoon. Fry from both sides until golden brown. It cooks very quickly.
- Serve with caviar on the side.