Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Dirty Vodka Martini with blue cheese stuffed olives is my absolute favorite drink and when I order at a restaurant or make it at home I would always have some extra blue cheese stuffed olives on the side. Dirty Vodka Martini was my inspiration for this salad and it turned out outstanding. Beautiful presentation and you just can’t stop eating and smacking. It’s salty, peppery, cheesy and olive oil smooths everything out. Will be making it all the time! Let me show you how I made it.
Dirty Martini SaladCourse: AppetizersDifficulty: Easy
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives
14 Queen pimento olives in brine
1 inch cube of Gorgonzola Blue Cheese
- For the dressing
2 oz. Olive juice (brine from the olives)
1/2 oz. blue cheese, I prefer Gorgonzola for this recipe
1 tbsp. olive juice
1/8 tsp. dry vermouth (don’t skip this)
- For the serving
2 handfuls of baby arugula
2 Martini glasses
Let’s make it
- Stuff olives with blue cheese (video below this recipe how easy and quick to do that).
- Mix all the dressing ingredients with the whisk smashing blue cheese to help to incorporate it or use an emergent blender to smooth it out.
- Slice 4 blue cheese stuffed olives mix with arugula and dressing. Distribute into martini glasses.
- Serve immediately topped with 2-3 extra olives on a toothpick.