Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
The Best Oven Roasted Ribs
Finger licking and bone sucking good ribs. Promise.
7 lbs. of pork ribs, membrane removed and divided in 1-2 rib portions.
5 tsp. of sea salt
4 tsp. of sweet paprika
1 tbsp. of red pepper flakes
2 tbsp. of caraway seeds
1 tbsp. of black pepper
1 tbsp. of garlic powder
3/4-1 cup of sour cream. Trust me on this.
Let’s make it
- Mix all the spices and sour cream together.
- Place the ribs in a large bowl and rub the mixture in.
- Marinate ribs for at least 2 hours but up to 2 days.
- Take 2 baking sheets, spray with the non stick spray, and place the ribs leaving space between them.
- Cook in the preheated oven to 375 F flipping over every 15-20 min for 1-1.15 hours. Until it’s nicely browned and caramelized.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.