Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Blistered shishito peppersDifficulty: Easy
8 oz. of Shishito peppers
1 tsp. of Togarashi spice mix
Flaky salt to taste
1-2 tbsp. of Olive oil
1/2 of lemon juice
Let’s make it
- Preheat a large heavy skillet. Cast iron skillet works the best. It has to be smoking hot. Remember, we are blistering them.
- Toss the peppers with olive oil and place it on the skillet.
- Cook mixing them occasionally, until they are blistered and has some nice brown spots.
- At the end sprinkle with Togarashi and salt. Squeeze some lemon juice. Mix well.
- I like to serve it with Sweet Zivile chipotle dipping sauce.
- Serve hot and enjoy!