Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
15 min. Meatball Soup
This is very hardy, delicious and quick meal.
10 cups of chicken broth
1 cup or 1/2 of 15 oz. can canned sweet corn with corn can juice
1 large carrot, chopped
1 large potato, chopped
2 cups of kale leaves, chopped
1 bay leave
28 oz. can of crashed tomatoes in tomato puree
- For the meat balls
2 cups or ~ 1 lb. of ground meat. You can use pork, which I made this soup or you can choose beef, chicken or turkey.
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp. of caraway seeds (don’t skip this step! Delicious!)
1 tsp. of salt
1 tbsp. of Sweet Zivile chili oil
1/2 tsp. of black pepper
1 tsp. of garlic powder
Let’s make it
- Place the pot with the chicken broth over high heat and bring it to a boil.
- Add chopped carrots, potatoes and corn. Bring back to a boil.
- Mix all the meat ball ingredients together.
- With a small scoop form meat balls.
- Add meat balls to the soup. Bring back to a boil and cook for 10-12 min.
- Add crushed tomatoes, kale. Bring back to a boil and cook for another 3-5 min.
- Serve and enjoy!