Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Cheesy Street CornDifficulty: Easy
Who doesn’t like corn?!? In our house we all do! It’s a star of a summer side dishes and finger foods.
You can grill corn or just steam or boil for 5-6 min. The choice is yours. All tastes similar.
6 fresh corn ears, husks removed
1/2 cups of mayo
1/2 cups of sour cream
1 clove of garlic, micro bladed or pressed
1 lime, zest and juice
3/4 cups of Mexican Cotija cheese or most of the times I just substitute with feta and parmesan mixture
Fresh cilantro leaves
Let’s make it
- Cook corn in your preferred way
- In a bowl mix mayo, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic lime zest and juice together.
- Add crumbled cheese and mix well.
- With a pastry brush cover hot corn from all sides
- Sprinkle more cheese, cilantro, chili flakes on the top.
- Serve with lime wedges.