Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Who doesn’t love a plate of perfectly crispy chicken wings? They’re the perfect snack (Super Bowl is coming, wink, wink), appetizer, or entree, and they pair perfectly with your favorite dipping sauce. But let’s be real, the traditional deep-frying method can be messy, smelly, and just a tad bit intimidating. But fear not my wing-loving friends, because the air fryer has come to the rescue!
Say hello to crispy wings with none of the grease and all of the flavor, all made possible by your trusty air fryer. And let me tell you, once you try air fryer wings, you’ll never go back to the old-fashioned method.
So, let’s get down to business. Here’s how you can make the most delicious air fryer wings in just a few simple steps:
Wings, Wings, Wings – The Crispy Delight Made Easy with an Air Fryer!
4 lbs chicken wings (drumettes and wingettes only, no tips)
2 tbsp avocado oil
2 tbsp lemon pepper
1 tbsp Gochugaru chili powder
2 tbsp garlic salt
2 tbsp baking powder (for crispiness)
2 tbsp corn starch (for more crispiness)
1 tbsp toasted fennel seeds
Let’s make it
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes.
- Pat wings very dry using paper towels and place them in a bowl.
- Add avocado oil and sprinkle the seasonings on top and make sure they’re evenly coated.
- Place the wings in the air fryer basket, not nessecary in a single layer (you will keep shaking or flipping) and spray with some avocado oil.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping acassionaly, or until they’re crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!