Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Delicious fall recipe. Easy to make and I promise your home will smell amazing!
Spaghetti Squash Stuffed With ChickenCourse: Main dishes
2 spaghetti squashes
4 chicken breast halves, cubed into half inch cubes
4 slices of smoked bacon, chopped in cubes
1 cup of grated parmesan
150 ml cream or coconut milk/cream
2 tbsp. of tomato paste
5 cloves of garlic, minced
1-2 tbsp. of sriracha
Salt and pepper to taste
Some olive oil
1 tsp. chili flakes
1 tbsp. lemon pepper
1 tbsp. dried basil
Let’s make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Cut the squashes in half and scoop the seeds out.
- Brush each half with some olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Place squash halves cut side down on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 45-60 min or until it gets nice char on the bottom.
- Take out and fluff each side with the fork.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a pan (cast iron skillet is the best) fry bacon until crisp, add chicken and cook for 3-4 min not touching so you would get a nice char (that’s where the flavor comes from).
- Add spices and finish cooking until chicken is done. It will take ~7-10 min.
- Then add minced garlic, tomato paste, cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add sriracha and cream and half of parmesan cheese.
- Add chicken mixture to squash halves, sprinkle with the rest of parmesan and parsley and cook in the oven for 15-20 min or until it’s golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!