Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Grilled Beef Plate RibsDifficulty: Easy
4 lb. of beef plate ribs
1 ¹/² cups of soy sauce
3/4 cups of dark brown sugar
2×2 inch grated fresh ginger
5 cloves of garlic, grated or pressed
1/2 tsp. chili flakes
Let’s make it
- Mix all the marinate ingredients together
- Put the ribs in a plastic bag and pour the marinate over it.
- Squeeze the air out of bag ant marinate for 8 hours.
- Preheat the grill to 475 F – 500 F
- Save some marinate to brush the ribs at the end of grilling (last 3-4 min).
- Cook to your liking.
- Serve with some Asian inspired carrot and cucumber salad and garlicky grilled asparagus.