Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Quick, delicious and healthy dinner in 25 min! I served with white wine risotto, baby broccolini and drizzle of Sweet Zivile chili oil (the key to the umami flavor in this dish), but you can choose any of your favorite side dishes.
Oven grilled salmonCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
6 oz. portion salmon pieces / 1 per person, skin on or skin off, works either way
Olive oil for the pan
Salt and pepper to taste
Togarashi seasoning to taste
Unsalted butter, melted
Fresh garlic, pressed or finely grated
Let’s make it
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil and drizzle a little bit of oil.
- In a small bowl mix melted butter and garlic together.
- Place salmon on the baking sheet, brush a thin layer of butter and garlic mixture and sprinkle with spices.
- Bake in the oven for 16 min, then turn on the broiler and broil for 2-3 min or until nicely charred.
- Serve on the plate with your favorite side dish and drizzle with 1 tsp. of Sweet Zivile chili oil.