Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Savory appetizer beautifully pairs with glass of wine or beer. It’s very easy to make. I use my own breading technique, which makes things much faster and less cleaning. I use only 1 zip lock bag for breading instead of usual 3 plate breading station (flour, egg, breadcrumbs) and I just throw it away afterwards. I use garlic stuffed large olives, but you can substitute with any other pitted olives Let me show you how I make it.
Garlic stuffed fried olives with chipotle sauceCourse: AppetizersDifficulty: Easy
Let’s make it
- Place drained olives in a large zip lock bag.
- Add flour and shake it well to coat evenly.
- Add beaten egg and coat evenly.
- Add panko breadcrumbs and coat it evenly as much as you can. If some small spots are missing, it will be fine.
- Fry in preheated oil to 350 F until golden brown.
- Serve with chipotle dipping sauce.