Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Grilled Orange TroutDifficulty: Easy
Easy weekday night dinner idea.
Let’s make it
- Preheat a charcoal grill.
- Clean trout well and make a crisscross incisions. Rub with smoked olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and generous amount of Shichimi Togarashi blend.
- Slice oranges (with the skin) in thin slices and place inside the fish belly.
- Place in a fish grilling basket.
- Grill on both sides until tender. Approximately 12-15 min.
- Serve with slice of orange and your favorite side dish.