Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Lithuanian PancakesCuisine: LithuanianDifficulty: Easy
Easy Like Sunday Morning!
2 cups of milk
2 tbsp. of sugar
1/2 tsp of sea salt
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 cup of water
Oil for cooking
Let’s make it
- In a bowl crack eggs and beat slightly.
- Add milk, sugar, salt and whisk it in.
- Add flour and whisk until no lumps.
- Cut strawberries ends in a V shape and slice in slices, that way you will get hearts.
- In a non stick pan preheat a generous amount of oil (vegetable or coconut) and using a tablespoon form the pancakes. As soon as you pour the dough, add 1 slice of strawberries in a middle. Cook on a medium high heat. Flip when you see edges start to get golden brown.
- Serve with some pancake syrup or sour cream mixed with some sugar.