Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Fig season: Baked figs with Goat CheeseDifficulty: Esay
Let me share with you one of my favorite summertime appetizers.
This outstanding appetizer pairs with a glass of cold champagne or pinot grigio.
Let’s make it
- Wash figs, pat dry and make X cuts in the middle leaving around 1 cm intact on the bottom.
- Squeeze on the bottom to open up like a flower and place it on the baking sheet.
- Stuff each fig with a generous amount of cheese, drizzle agave syrup, sprinkle cayenne pepper and smoked sea salt.
- Put under preheated broiler for 12-15 min.
- Drizzle with raspberry balsamic vinaigrette right before serving.