Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Who does not like some warm garlic bread? Sure everyone does! Let me show you how I make a simple garlic bread it in under 5 min!
Garlic BreadCourse: Side dishDifficulty: Easy
1 French baguette
1 stick of unsalted butter, melted in the microwave for 1 min.
1 large clove of garlic, pressed or grated
1/2 tsp. of garlic salt
Let’s make it
- Preheat the oven broiler on high.
- Cut baguette is slices you desire.
- Mix butter, garlic and garlic salt together.
- Brush the top part of each slice of the bread with the butter.
- Place it on the baking tray and put it under the broiler for 30-60 sec or until it’s golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
You also might like: