Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Easy like Sunday morning. It take 5-7 minutes to gather the ingredient, whip and pop in the oven. Then you have 40-50 minutes to jump in the shower, set up the table and here it it, the weekend breakfast for 2 is ready! My family asked for it for a second time this week. It must be good!
Senior Pomodoro FrittataCourse: Breakfast, Brunch
3 slices prosciutto
1/2 tsp garlic salt
White pepper to taste
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
4 small to medium size tomatoes, stems attached (for decorative purposes)
Let’s make it
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Whip eggs, cream, garlic salt and pepper. Add cheese.
- Spray two 12 oz size ramekins with cooking spray and pour the egg mixture distributing evenly between two ramekins.
- Layer prosciutto on the top.
- Cute the end of the tomato so it would sit evenly and place it in the egg mixture.
- Place ramekins in a water bath (deep baking dish filled with hot water to a middle of ramekins) and bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 min or until it’s fully set.