Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
The best wedge roasted potatoes ever! Cas Iron gives gives that distinguish flavor, you just can’t repeat it with anything else. Do I need to say more? Let’s get started…
Cast Iron Skillet PotatoesCourse: Recipes, Side dishes
Let’s make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Peel the potatoes and cut is quarter wedges. Pat dry with paper or tea towels.
- Drizzle some olive oil in cast iron skillet.
- Place potato wedges in one layer and spread the garlic cloves.
- Drizzle generous amount of oil and sprinkle Onion Soup mixture all over the potatoes and garlic.
- Roast in the oven for 55-65 min or until golden brown.