Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
If you like loaded sushi rolls or California roll, you’re gonna love this dish. It requires same ingredients if you would make sushi rolls, but it’s faster, less work and it’s super delicious!
Sushi bakeCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
- For the rice
2 cups of rice
2-3 tbsp. of seasoned rice vinegar
1 tsp. of sea salt
- For the topping
8 oz. of cream cheese
900 g or 30 oz. of imitation crab legs
200 g or 8 oz. of Kewpie Japanese mayo
3 tbsp. of Sriracha sauce
1 tbsp. of toasted sesame oil
5 oz. of Masago caviar
A pinch of red chili flakes
1 tbsp. of furikake rice seasoning
2 tbsp. of roasted sesame seeds
- For topping
1 avocado, diced in small pieces
More of Kewpie Japanese mayo
1 oz. of Masago caviar
- For serving
Let’s make it
- Shred imitation crab legs with forks and chop it roughly.
- Mix chopped crab legs, mayo, cream cheese, sriracha sauce, all the spices together.
- Add caviar, leaving around 1 oz. for topping and mix it in gently.
- Cook rice and add rice vinegar.
- In a baking dish 9 x 13 lay rice evenly.
- Add the filling and even it out.
- Sprinkle Furakake seasoning and bake in the preheated to 350 F oven for 15 min, then broil for 5 min under the broiler
- Take out of the oven and top with Kupie mayo, avocado and Masagi caviar.
- Serve with roasted Nori leaves.
- Please watch the recipe video how to make it.