Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Finger Licking Good Chicken WingsDifficulty: Easy
Chicken wings are always welcome on the table. Let’s make them finger licking good!
2 lbs. of chicken wings.
1 tbsp. of lemon pepper
2 tbsp. of baking powder (not baking soda)
1 tbsp. of sea salt
1 tbsp. of black pepper
- For the glaze
1 stick or 113 g. of butter
3 tbsp. of honey
3 cloves of garlic, finely minced or pressed
1 tbsp. of grainy Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. of parsley
Let’s make it
- Wash the wings and tap very dry with paper towels.
- In a larger bowl mix all the spices together.
- Add chicken wings and coat them well with spices.
- Place wings on the baking rack over the baking sheet leaving spaces between them and let them sit in the refrigerator uncovered for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Cook wings in the preheated oven for 25 min.
- Flip them over and cook for another 25-35 min or until it’s done, reaches 165 F internal temp.
- Mix all the glaze ingredients together and heat in the small pan.
- When wings are done, place them in a bowl, pour the glaze on top and mix well coating the wings with the glaze.
- Sprinkle with some parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!