Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Flavorful mushroom appetizer. Easy to make and looks festive on the table.
Mushroom Bruschetta | Welcome AutumnCourse: AppetizersCuisine: Sweet ZivileDifficulty: Easy
4 oz. Clamshell mushrooms, root part removed, separated
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 lemon zest
2 tbsp. of truffle sauce
3 springs of fresh thyme
1/4 cup of white wine
1 tbsp. of shallots, chopped
2 tbsp. flat leave parsley, copped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Bruschetta Toasts
- For serving
1tbsp. flat leave parsley, roughly chopped
1-2 tbsp. Chive Oil
Let’s make it
- Heat in the frying pan (cast iron skillet is the best for this dish) oil and butter. Fry shallots until tender.
- Add mushrooms and get a nice sear and browning spots.
- Add salt, pepper to taste.
- Add thyme and wine and let wine to evaporate fully.
- Add truffle sauce, garlic and parsley. Cook for a minute or so.
- Add cream and let it thickens.
- Transfer to a plate and let it cool.
- Bruschetta toasts
- Slice French baguette in 1 cm slices.
- Brush each slice with olive oil and place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated to 350 F oven for 15 min or until golden brown. Watch closely so it wouldn’t burn. Time very depends on the baguette quality.
- Top bruschetta toasts with mushrooms, sprinkle some fresh flat leave parsley and drizzle 1-2 tbsp. of Chive Oil.