Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
They are so delicious and easy to make! You can use in ramen, soups, on avocado toast and many other ways. Gorgeous and delicious on your Easter table. Let’s get started!
Jamy Eggs | Tips TuesdayDifficulty: Easy
2 fresh, organic eggs
Let’s make it
- In a small pot pour enough cold water to cover the eggs.
- Carefully place the eggs in the pot and turn on the heat to high.
- Bring to a rolling boil, turn the heat down to medium low and cook for exact 3.5 minutes.
- In a meantime get a bowl with water and ice cubes in it.
- When the time is up, remove eggs to iced water and let it sit for 5-10 min.
- Peel and enjoy!