Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Rainbow of colors and flavors in your plate and your mouth. This dish is very easy to make, but you get that “wow” effect when you serve and eat it. It’s absolutely delicious and no any sauce is needed. Mango salsa gives so much flavor or moisture to the dish, not to mention, that the meat is juicy and flavorful by it self.
Less talking, let’s fire up the grill and make some dinner!
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Mango SalsaCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
- For the tenderloins
2 pork tenderloin, trimmed
1 cup pineapple juice
1 tbsp. dried marjoram or 2 tbsp. fresh
1 tbsp. dried oregano or 2 tbsp. fresh
3 tbsp. fresh flat leave parsley, finely chopped
8-10 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
2 tbsp. grainy Dijon mustard
3 tbsp. Sweet Zivile Habanero Pepper Jelly or you can replace it with 2 tbsp. of apricot jam mixed with 1 tbsp. of Sriracha
3 tbsp. olive oil
3 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tbsp. granulated onion
3 chilis, deseeded, finely chopped
- For the Mango Salsa
3 ripe mangos, diced
1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. sea salt
2 red chilies, deseeded, finely chopped
2 medium tomatoes, deseeded, finely chopped
1 tsp. red chili flakes
1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
1 lemon juice
- For the serving
Fresh herbs like parsley and cilantro
A handful baby spinach
Let’s make it
- Place pork tenderloins in a zip lock bag.
- Mix all the marinate ingredients together and pour the mixture over the tenderloins. Massage well, squeeze the air out, close tightly and marinate for a couple of hours or at least 15-30 min. Do not marinate more than 3-4 hours, otherwise the meat will be mushy. Pineapple juice works as a tenderizer. If you want to marinate it over night, you can mix all the marinate ingredients but pineapple juice, marinate the meat add the pineapple juice 30-120 min before cooking.
- Mix all the salsa ingredients together and set it aside.
- Preheat the grill to 450-500 F.
- Grill tenderloins until it reaches 145 F internal temp. Use the meat thermometer.
- Let the meat rest for 5-10 min before slicing.
- Serve on a large platter. Place on 1/3 of the plater baby spinach topped with mango salsa. Slice the tenderloins in 1/2 inch slices and place it on the platter. Add rice, fresh herbs and serve it.