Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Last night we had our Anniversary and we had escarot with a glass of champagne. They were very delishous, you can check out my escargot recipe here. I woke up this morning and had this idea I couldn’t get rid of it, that I have to make an escargot toast. Here we are! Let me to present you the escargot toast! Most delicious escargot dish I have ever had.
2 slices of your favorite bread
6 tbsp salted butter
10 cloves garlic, finely minced
A big handful of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
1 cup of canned large or very large escargot, rinced, drained well
Let’s make it
- In a pan over medium high heat, melt butter half way through and add garlic. Let it cook for a minute or so, then add parsley. Cook for another minute or so.
- Add escargot and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then lower the heat and cook just until garlic starts to change its color to golden and becomes crispy. Don’t let it burn! Then immediately remove from the heat.
- Preheat your panini press to 350 F.
- Place escargot with crispy garlic on one piece of bread, cover with another and place itno panini press. Cook until golden brow.
- You can leave a few escargot from the pan for presentation.