Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Chocolate covered strawberriesDifficulty: Easy
16 oz. of big, ripe strawberries
Red candy melts, optional
Let’s make it
- Wash strawberries and dry well with paper towels.
- Melt dipping chocolate by instruction on the package.
- Dip each strawberry holding by the leaves, tap gently the access and then place it on the baking tray lined with parchment paper to cool down and harden.
- You can melt red candy melts and make some decorations, or sprinkle with some sprinkles or crushed nuts. Optional.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 15 min and serve!