Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Caviar is delicious and very nutritious. I love salmon caviar, but if I would have a choice, I would use trout caviar for this dish, because it has smaller, more firm grains. This appetizer is like flowers on the table. Very esthetic and appetizing looking dish and absolutely delicious.
Caviar Shells with Dill ButterDifficulty: Easy
4 tbsp. of unsalted butter, softened
1 tbsp. of fresh dill, finely minced
fresh dill for decoration and serving
~4 oz. of salmon or trout caviar
Let’s make it
- Cook phyllo dough cups according to the instruction on the package. Usually it takes 5 min in to 350 F preheated oven. Let it cool completely.
- Mix butter with chopped dill.
- Fill cups with dill butter using a teaspoon.
- Top cups generously with caviar.
- Decorate with fresh dill and serve.