Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
This could be a side dish, snack or a whole meal. Anyway you gonna make it it’s going to be delicious. It’s tasty warm or even room temperature. Let’s get started!
Cauliflower with Nutritional Yeast | Delicious and Healthy!Course: Appetizers, Main dishes, Recipes, Snacks
1 medium size cauliflower head
Salt and pepper to taste
4 tbsp. unsalted butter
2 tbsp. Olive oil
1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast
1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 cup of water
Let’s make it
- Cut cauliflower head into florets. Don’t throw away the stem, just chop it thinly and cook it together.
- In a large frying pan melt butter and add cauliflower florets, salt and pepper.
- Fry florets stirring occasionally to brown it from all sides.
- When it gets too dry, add some olive oil and keep cooking.
- Add water and let it evaporate fully. This will help florets to cook faster and get softer.
- When florets are cooked to your desired softness, add nutritional yeast and cook for another minute or so.
- Serve and enjoy!