Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
PizzelleCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Very easy
Pizzelle are traditional Italian waffle cookies. You can leave it flat or roll it in rolls. You can serve it as is or fill with some cream or even dip in melted chocolate.
This dessert could be done in 15 min. Yes, you read it right, 15 min!
It takes 2 min to whip up the dough and pizzelle maker makes 2 pizzelle at the time. Each load cooks in 20-30 sec. So quick!
3 large eggs, beaten
113 g or 1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
150 g or 5 oz. of white sugar
A pinch of salt
200 g or 1 1/4 cup of flour
2 tsp. of baking powder
1 tsp. of anise extract
Let’s make it
- Slightly beat eggs with sugar with the whisk.
- Incorporate melted butter.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- Incorporate flour in egg mixture just until combined.
- Preheat your pizzelle maker and make pizzelle by your pizzelle maker instructions.