Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Maple Garlic Roasted CarrotsDifficulty: Easy
Beautiful and delicious side dish. I do not use fresh garlic in this dish, because it might burn.
2 lb. of petite carrots, well washed, trimmed
1 tbsp. of sea salt
1 tbsp. of freshly grated black pepper
4 tbsp. of maple syrup
4 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. of garlic powder
1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
Let’s make it
- Preheat the oven to 475 F.
- Place carrots on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and maple syrup and rub it in.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, cinnamon and garlic powder.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 20-25 min or until it’s done. I like to have a tiny bit of crunch.
- Serve and enjoy!