Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
White Chocolate, Cranberry and Cashew CookiesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Very easy
Are you making a cup of tea or coffee and need some cookies next to it? You can make it while your tea will be done. Ok, not exact exact, but almost. 5 min to make and 12 min to bake it. How easy is that?!?
1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of white sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. of fine sea salt
1/2 tsp. of baking powder
1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 cup of white chocolate chips
1/2 cup of sweetened cranberries
1/2 cup of roasted whole or crushed cashews. I like to use whole, it gives more crunch.
Let’s make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Melt butter in the microwave or over the stove and combine with brown and white sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla extract, nutmeg, salt and baking powder. Mix well with the spatula.
- Add flour and mix well just until flour is incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips, cranberries and cashew. Mix well just until it’s incorporated.
- Use spoon or ice cream scoop to make cookies and place them on parchment paper lined baking sheet. If you will leave it as a balls, they will look like shown in the picture above. If you will make a ball and press it down, it will look like this:
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9-14 min. 9-12 min for flat, 11-14 min for ball shaped. Bake just until edges starts to change the color.
- Let it rest for a minute or so on the baking sheet before removing it.