Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Why it’s sexy? Because when you serve to your significant other, you will definitely hear those sexy bedroom sounds, they are so good!
Smokin’ Sexy Traeger WingsDifficulty: Intermediate
Smokey flavor, juicy, aromatic and sticky.. mm.. sexy, right?
3 lbs. of chicken wings, tips removed
3 tbsp. of Buttery Steakhouse rub
1 tsp. of black pepper
2 tbsp. of olive oil
1 tsp. of sea salt
1/2 tsp. of chili powder
Chopped parsley for serving, optional
- For the glaze
4 tbsp. of unsalted butter
6 tbsp. of cayenne pepper sauce
3 cloves of garlic, finely grated or pressed
Let’s make it
- Wash wings and dry pat with paper towels.
- Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with spices. Set it aside for at least for 15 min.
- Place wings on a rack and place it on the Traeger set at 225 F for 1 hour, then bump it to 275 F for another 1-1.5 hours or until wings are dry outside and have reached at least 165 F internal temp. In addition to Traeger smoke I always use a clod smoke generator tube. Helps a lot with the flavor.
- Prepare the glaze. In a small pan or microwave melt the butter hen add a cayenne pepper sauce and garlic. Mix well.
- Place wings in a big bowl, pour the glaze on the top and coat the wings well moving the bowl.
- Sprinkle with some chopper parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!