Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Weekend brunch: Eggs in a CloudDifficulty: Easy
Let‘s make eggs in the clouds!
Take 2-3 eggs per person
Some garlic salt or any other spices to your taste. Do not choose anything what has oil in it, otherwise your clouds will deflate.
Let’s make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Separate egg whites from yolks. Do not get any yolks in your whites (it is very important, otherwise egg withes won’t get stiff).
- Set yolks aside, try not to break them.
- Beat whites with garlic salt or any other spices of your choice, until stiff peaks. How do you know when you get stiff peaks? You can flip the bowl over and nothing will move).
- Line baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- Scoop egg whites on the baking sheet making like a cloud and make an incision like a bed for yolks (hold on, don’t put yolks in yet!)
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 min. Take out and add the yolks on the top and put back in the oven for another 5-7 min.
- Serve immediately with some light salad, fried bacon, grilled cheese sandwich, or anything else to your taste.
Tips for the weekend morning:
•Set up your coffee maker the night before. Who does not like to wake up to a fresh coffee smell?!
•Get a workout, stretch, move your body.
•Take a bath with some Epsom salt, light a candle, read some happy news. Leave the social media alone at least until noon. Have your own relaxing time.
Hope your weekend is wonderful!