Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
My step son been asking me to make those slutty brownies, for maybe 2 years (I know, shame on me LOL)
It’s actually not one, but 3 American’s favorite desserts in one! If you love chocolate chip cookies, if you love Oreo cookies and brownies. This is for you! You can use your own recipes for it and just use the technique or you can use my foolproof recipes.
Slutty Brownies… the “bomb”Cuisine: AmericanDifficulty: easy
Ingredients for 9×9 inch pan
- For chocolate chip cookie layer
1/2 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature
3/4 cup of white sugar
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. of fine sea salt
1/2 tsp. of baking soda
1/2 tsp. of baking powder
1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 cup of semi-sweet or dark (up to your taste) chocolate chips
- For Oreo layer
25 Oreo cookies. You can us any kind of Oreo. Double stuffed, any seasonal flavors etc.
- For a brownie layer
300 g or 10.5 oz. of semi-sweet or dark (up to your taste) chocolate (you can use chocolate chips as well)
300 g or 10.5 oz. of butter
300 g or 10.5 oz. of white sugar
5 large eggs
180 g or 6.4 oz. of all-purpose flour
5 tbsp. of coco powder
Let’s make it
- Chocolate chip layer
- In a stand mixer or in a bowl with a hand mixer cream butter, white sugar, brown sugar
- Add an egg.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add to the butter mixture and incorporate it.
- Add chocolate chips and incorporate.
- Brownie layer
- Prepare 2 bowls and 1 small sauce pan.
- In a small pan melt butter and chocolate over a low heat or double boiler.
- In one a bowl lightly beat eggs with sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix flour and coco powder, sift it.
- In an egg mixture’s bowl add butter and chocolate mixture. Incorporate. Add flour mixture to it. Incorporate. Do not over mix.
- Let’s assemble
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line 9×9 pan with parchment paper for easier removal.
- In a pan layer and even out a chocolate cookie dough (1st layer).
- Add layer of Oreo cookies (2nd layer)
- Pour over brownie mixture (3rd layer)
- Bake in the preheated oven to 350 F for 45 min.
- Enjoy! And share with friends!