Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. This helps me to create more posts like this. Thank you for your support!
Beautiful and delicious appetizer. Easy to make and guests will give you wow!, I promise. Let me show you how I make it.
Smoked oyster cupsCourse: AppetizersDifficulty: Easy
1 can of smoked oysters
2/3 cup of finely grated Guerrier cheese
2 tbsp. of mayo
1 tsp. of Sriracha sauce
1 red chili, thinly sliced
1-2 green scallion, finely sliced
1 tbsp. of lemon zest
Let’s make it
- Preheat the oven by shells cooking instructions.
- Mix cheese with mayo and sriracha sauce and fill the shells to the top. Bake until cheese is melted and lightly bubbly.
- Let it cool for 5-10 min.
- Top each shell with a few slices of green scallion, 1 smoked oyster and a slice of chili.
- Place the on the serving plater and grate lemon zest all over it.
- Serve and enjoy!
- It can be served hot or room temperature.
- Can be made in puff pastry shells as well.